Serving New Haven and Fairfield Counties

Visitation Attorney

Visitation Attorney

Visitation Attorney in Ansonia, Milford, Orange, Stratford, Seymour, Oxford, Woodbridge, Bethany, Woodbury, Southbury, Waterbury, Shelton, Bridgeport, Fairfield, Trumbull, Monroe, New Haven, Hamden, North Haven, North Branford, Branford, Westport, Wilton, Weston, Easton, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Stamford, Greenwich..

Most divorced parents want to maintain relationships with their children, but this is difficult when only one parent is awarded primary physical custody and the parents live in separate residences.

Jobs change; family dynamics change; school schedules change. One thing that may not change is the conditions imposed on visitation under a divorce decree. It is important to obtain and enforce an agreement that you can live with and is in your children’s best interests until your children reach the age of maturity. For most people, this means hiring a capable legal advisor to draft and review settlement proposals regarding custody and visitation matters.

One of Connecticut’s leading attorneys in this nuanced area of law is Shelton-based “Super Lawyer” Carmina (Tessitore) Hirsch, who has helped clients reach fair and equitable arrangements for child visitation, even in the face of unrelenting resistance from their estranged spouses.

Carmina is a featured author in A Practical Guide to Divorce in Connecticut (updated edition released in 2018) and published in Connecticut Lawyer Magazine. Her legal prowess in the areas of family and divorce law is recognized by her clients and peers and reflected in the numerous awards and accolades she’s received over the years, including being named a "Super Lawyers Connecticut Rising Star" consistently since 2014.

Carmina will ensure your best interests are upheld in presenting evidence to the court to establish why your reasonable outcomes should be ordered. If you live in or near Milford, New Haven, Waterbury, Danbury, Westport, Bridgeport or Monroe, contact Carmina today to schedule your consultation.

    Ask Carmina a question!