Carmina Tessitore has been named to the Super Lawyers Connecticut Rising Stars List 2016. This is her third consecutive year to receive this honor in the practice area of Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
THE RISING STARS SELECTION PROCESS
The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, which includes an evaluation of each lawyer in the candidate pool based on these 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement:
- Representative Clients
- Special licenses/certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/employment background
- Other outstanding achievements
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.