Serving New Haven and Fairfield Counties

DIY Divorce – Certification of Notice Form Tutorial

$49.00 excl. 6.35% CT Sales Tax

Learn how to notify the AAG’s office or your local municipality and provide proof of having done so to the Court when your family has received state or municipal aid.



The Certification of Notice form is required in all matters where a family has received state or municipal aid. This tutorial will help you understand when to notify the Assistant Attorney General’s office and/or your local municipality, how to fill out the Notice form, and next steps.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.